Our homes are our safe space. After a long day, there is no better feeling than coming home and relaxing. With the changing times, we are spending the majority of our days at home. Working and learning from home is the new normal. But believe it or not, our homes are not as safe as we think. As we begin to spend more and more time in our families, you may want to read up on some statistics surrounding break-ins, and how to keep your home here in Brandon safe. Affordable Lock & Security Solutions wants you to know the facts about a burglary in homes and what precautions you can take. With our security camera installation, your family will rest assured they are safe.
Likelihood Of A Burglary In Homes Across The Nation
- Records show around 2.5 million burglaries per year which is one burglary every 13 seconds.
- Currently, only 17% ofhomes in the US have security cameras. Without a security camera installation on the property, your home is 300% more likely to fall victim to a burglary.
- 65% of people know their perpetrator
- 65% of break-inshappen between 6 a.m – 6 p.m decreasing the likelihood someone will be home.
- Non-orofessionals commit 85% of burglaries
- Average break-in’s last anywhere between 8 – 10 minutes
- The FBI records show the average family loses around $2,500 in a break-in
Don’t Fall Victim To A Break-In
Break-ins and theft make up the majority of crimes reported in the United States. As technology advances, more and more people are investing in home security systems. You would think this is decreasing the rate of burglaries, but not enough citizens have a security system installation plan. We wont begin to see a decline in break-ins until every home is equipped with a security system. With break-ins being the most executed crime, we should be doing more to protect our homes from invaders.
The Security Solution Brandon Trusts
Affordable Lock & Security System offers home security systems that allow customers to view in and outside their homes at all times. The commonality of a burglary in homes without a security system suggests that all families should have our security systems. Whether you just moved into a new area and didn’t know your neighbors, or you wish to check in on your elderly parents, we have the technology for you.
Give Us A Call
Contact our Brandon office to learn more about our state of the art security systems and all other services we have to offer. Our community trusts our technology to keep them safe from intruders. Keep your property safe by calling us today!